BentTV: Crack Iraq's Back BentTV: Crack Iraq's Back

Great

Just, great!

"Alloy" "Alloy"

Wow

The only thing that kept this from a "10" rating/review, was because it wasn't in flash, and this is a flash portal. But, the movie was great, with whatever animating program you made it in. Yeah, you are way beyond Newgrounds...

Lars Fiction Lars Fiction

disgusting

Eeewee

Assassins: Prologue Assassins: Prologue

Great, great movie.

The only thing that kept this movie from being one of the best ever was the fact you included no real voice acting. If you would have done that, I would have completely drooled at this.

But nice style, hope to see MUCH more!

-Elie

NIN - Underneath It All NIN - Underneath It All

Great movie.

Great job! Hey, haven't I seen you around EEFactor.com ?

Another Day Another Day

Not bad

I like the way you made this, you have some real talent. But, honestly, if you want to take it a step further and improve upon it, I'd ease up on making each frame so different and unique. I like how you tried to give it that shaky, sketchy look, but you don't want to over due it. Sometimes it almost made me want to look away because the screen looked so busy. You have to find a median that supports both aspects of your animations. Nice start though (:

Gordie The Moronfish Gordie The Moronfish

Great movie.

It looked very proffessional, almost identical to something you could possibly see on television. Looks great. Great job!

Zelda: Episode I Zelda: Episode I

lol

It looks like you spent more time on the opening movie and the ending credits than you did on the actual movie. LOL.

The NG Portal The NG Portal

Great.

Yup, you really sum up a great point with this movie.

omega10mg responds:

thanx! i enjoyed making it...

Chipmunks Gangsta Rap Chipmunks Gangsta Rap

It sucked! It loaded for ever!

LOL. I'm just kidding. It was a great movie. Very nicely animated, file size could be better, but, hey, i'm not complaining. Great job again!